-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Linking data from ComboBoxes on spreadsheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/243702-linking-data-comboboxes-spreadsheet.html)

MikeG0930

Linking data from ComboBoxes on spreadsheet?

I have several (source) spreadsheets from several people that are saved in
the same folder. These spreadsheets are formatted the same. I have ComboBoxes
in certain cells to help keep data entered uniform for reporting purposes.

I also have a "Master Workbook" that contains a duplicate of each
(Destination) spreadsheet. To update each sheet I used the Paste Link option.
This works fine except it doesn't paste the contents of the ComboBoxes. Is
there a way to correct this? Thanks.