-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Printing Hyperlinks stored in fields (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/21783-printing-hyperlinks-stored-fields.html)

TheGuru69

Printing Hyperlinks stored in fields

I have a list of hyperlinks that are stored in fields(Range A1 through
A200, for example). I would like to print them(essentially send it to
Acrobat Distiller and convert to PDF files). When i click on the link,
it opens an IE window and i can do the print from there however i
cannot automate this using a macro. As a result, i am unable to
automate the process of creating the PDFs.

If there was a way of opening the webpages inside of Excel to the macro

could actually control it, that would be ideal. Is there any other way
that this can be done?

Any ideas are much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Chintan