-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Links to a source not found (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/204102-links-source-not-found.html)

hln247

Links to a source not found

There are two sources that are listed under EditLinks that are not found and
cannot be broken. I have tried to search for the link using the find function
and look in formulas but excel says it cannot find the data I am looking for.
The status says it is ok but the sources cannot be broken. Can I delete these
source references and make sure they have no effect on my workbook?

Bill Manville

Links to a source not found

Try FindLink from http://www.OALtd.co.uk/mvp

If that doesn't deal with the problem email me the workbook (if you are
allowed to) and I will see what I can do with it. Email address can be
found on that web page.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England