-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Importing data from access to excel to a specific columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/203552-importing-data-access-excel-specific-columns.html)

ielmrani via OfficeKB.com

Importing data from access to excel to a specific columns

Hi,
Does anyone know of a code to export data from an access table to an existing
excel sheet. The excel sheet already has columns names. I searched the site
but I could find an answer. Thanks in advance.

Bill Manville

Importing data from access to excel to a specific columns

Do it as a query from Excel.
Data Import External Data New Database Query
(or similar - varies between Excel versions).

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England