-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Inserting multiple links into an individual cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/198044-inserting-multiple-links-into-individual-cell.html)

Kerry

Inserting multiple links into an individual cell

I am currently using 2003 version of excel, and have a question regarding
links. I am creating a spreadsheet to track all of our construction jobs.
Each job has a unique work order number; however, there can be multiple
invoices submitted for each job. I would like to be able to link to all
invoices related to the job, but I only have one available cell in each row.
Is it possible to create a pull down list of the multiple links to the
multiple invoice images, or is there another way to link to multiple files
and only use one cell.

Thank You,
Kerry

Gary''s Student

Inserting multiple links into an individual cell

See:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200798