-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Find cells with external links (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/19665-find-cells-external-links.html)

External link

Find cells with external links

How can I find the cells that have an external link to another workbook.

Thank you.
Branko

James

Branko,

I have written an addin that will do this, if you post an e-mail address I
will send to you.

"External link" <External wrote in message

How can I find the cells that have an external link to another workbook.

Thank you.
Branko

Bill Manville

FINDLINK.XLA from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

Branko

Thank you James.
My e-mail:

wrote in message

How can I find the cells that have an external link to another workbook.

Thank you.
Branko

Branko

Thank you Bill, it works. Although the source code would be very helpfull too.