-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   create linked autofiltered sheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/19316-create-linked-autofiltered-sheets.html)

wembley

create linked autofiltered sheets?

Hopefully there is an easy answer to this for a non macro type person like
myself:

I have a master sheet that I can either autofilter or use the excel 2003
list command to create the filtered data I need. But I would like several
specific filtered data sets to appear as their own sheets and that are linked
to the master sheet.

In essence chosen autofiltered data on their own sheets.

Any simple answers, because I can't find any. Please forgive my limited
knowledge of Excel.