Old June 6th 08, 08:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default VLOOKUP RESULTS AS A HYPERLINK

Takhan via OfficeKB.com wrote:
I have done the VB function and then copied the formula you told me and in
cell it says #NAME?

Then you can't have done it right<g
It worked fine for me.

With the workbook open, Alt+F11 to the VB editor, in Project Explorer,
expand the project for your workbook (make sure it is not a different
workbook's project), double-click Module1 and check that the function is
indeed present there. If you don't have a Module1 then you didn't put it in
the right place.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

Old June 6th 08, 10:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Hi Bill,

I have put the info in module 1 and the formula in sheet but still it says
the same.

Regards

Ahmad

Old June 6th 08, 02:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Send me the workbook (Bill underscore Manville at compuserve dot com)
and I'll take a look