-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Auto Refrshing Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/18535-auto-refrshing-data.html)

daveywilson

Auto Refrshing Data

I have trying to auto-publish data from spreadsheet to a HTML file.

I have created a spreadsheet which MS Scheduler automatically opens.

Within the spreadsheet is an Auto_Open macro, which:-

Refreshes data within a pivot extracted from a third party application,
Closes the spreadsheet saving the data within excel and also save as 'to an
html file.

The problem is that when I save as html a message is displayed stating that
the third party application password will not be saved (although it is with
the pivot table)

Thus when the process runs the question pops up asking for the password.

Has anyone encountered this, if so, how did they get around it.

Cheers

Dave

Bill Manville

Have you tried: