-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   A link between two workbooks doesn't keep the value, shows #value! (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/167922-link-between-two-workbooks-doesnt-keep-value-shows-value.html)

Gerardo

A link between two workbooks doesn't keep the value, shows #value!

I have a cell linked to another one in a second workbook. It doesn't show the
value from the origin unless open. Instead it shows #value! error. When I
open the origin then it shows the value again. If I close the origin the link
keeps the value while the destination is open. When closing and then opening
the destination it shows the #value! error again.

It doesn't happen to every link just to some of them