-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Moving Database file created by Template Wizard (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/14573-moving-database-file-created-template-wizard.html)

JC

Moving Database file created by Template Wizard

Hi.

I've created a template with data tracking using the wizard on my laptop.

All the files including the database need to be moved to another computer.

If I move the database, I get a message when I open the linked files that
the database file cannot be found.

Is there an easy way to update the links on all these files without re-doing
everything?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Manville

You could try using my LinkManager, obtainable free by emailing me at
Bill_Manville @ compuserve . com (without the spaces) and reminding me
what you need it for.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England