-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Advanced Find and replace (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/132018-advanced-find-replace.html)

[email protected]

Advanced Find and replace

Gents,

I have 2 cells (A1 & A2) in my worksheet that I change everytime I
open my sheet. Their contains exchange rates. And what I want is to
have a macro which can look the data on column C and find all data
equal to A1 value and relace them by the A2 Value.
In the below example it about finding 30 (value on A1) in column C and
replace it by 40 (value in column A2). But as I said A1 and A2 are
variable. The macro must respond at any time.
Can anybody helps.

A B C
1 30 56
2 40 82