-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Linking... is this possible (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/125089-linking-possible.html)

Webnut

Linking... is this possible

I'm working on a large project that I want to acheive the following:

I have linked cells and when the info is transfered to the destination
wookbook I want it to also link other info (from other cells nearby) in the
destination workbook.

I know a macro would likely work but due to the size of the project I'm
hoping for a simplier solution.

Thanks,

Glenna

kiran