Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Ghost Links - Remove via VBA?

hi there

i havea new workbook copied from an 'older' one.

I want to remove all the links from the new one
i have tried 'breaklinks' through the edit menu
i have tried findlinks.xla - which works great, but i cannot use it
through vba??

any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
zz zz is offline

this should do the job

Private Sub deletelinks()
Application.ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Delete

hope this help.
---
zz [MX]
cuasi-musico,semi-poeta y loco