-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Inverse Lookup??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/116388-inverse-lookup.html)

Bill

Inverse Lookup???

Hi All,

Apologies if that was wrong subject line.

In Excel 2003 can I find out what other cells reference a particular cell?

Regards.
Bill.

Alexander Wolff

Inverse Lookup???

Die Tastatur von Bill wurde wie folgt gedrückt:
Hi All,

Apologies if that was wrong subject line.

In Excel 2003 can I find out what other cells reference a particular
cell?

What do you mean by invers?

http://www.xxcl.de/5007.htm or

http://excelformeln.de/formeln.html?welcher=24
http://excelformeln.de/formeln.html?welcher=25
http://excelformeln.de/formeln.html?welcher=26
http://excelformeln.de/formeln.html?welcher=27

COMPARE = VERGLEICH
SVERWEIS = VLOOKUP
WVERWEIS = HLOOKUP
VERWEIS = LOOKUP
--
Moin+Gruss Alexander - MVP für MS Excel - www.xxcl.de - mso2000sp3 --7-2

Andy Wiggins

Inverse Lookup???

Use the auditing toolbar to find a cell's precedents and dependecies

Excel 2003: Tools Formula Auditing Show Formula Auditing Toolbar

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"Bill" wrote in message
Hi All,

Apologies if that was wrong subject line.

In Excel 2003 can I find out what other cells reference a particular cell?

Regards.
Bill.

Ken Wright

Inverse Lookup???

With the cell selected

Tools / Formula Auditing / Trace Dependents

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Bill" wrote in message
Hi All,

Apologies if that was wrong subject line.

In Excel 2003 can I find out what other cells reference a particular cell?

Regards.
Bill.

Bill

Inverse Lookup???