-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Search on open (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/115003-search-open.html)

James

Search on open

Hello,

We've developed a search engine for our web site in which user searches a
collection of excel files using a keyword. The search works fine. Is it
possible to have Excel search for the keyword once the file is opened? If
yes, how? We are using IE 6. Thank you in advance.

justamailman

Search on open

Does Ctrl + F would work for you?