-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Table of Contents Sheet in Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/107785-table-contents-sheet-workbook.html)

Solusvir

Table of Contents Sheet in Workbook

I have two sheets in my workbook.

One has a listing of table headers like:

BOBSTABLE01 - Test for Usenet Help (Cell A1, Sheet 1)

The second sheet contains the same header followed by details of the
file:

BOBSTABLE01 - Test for Usenet Help (Cell A6, Sheet 2)
FROM TO FIELD NAME
1 1 XXXXXXX
2 26 XXXXX
27 36 XXXXX
37 40 XXXXXXX
41 44 XXXXX
45 45 XXXXXXXX
46 55 XXXXXX
56 59 XXXXX
60 63 XXXXXXX

I would like to create a hyperlink from sheet one which would direct me

to the correct info on sheet two. I can do this manually but it is very

time consuming(1,590 links), is there a way to write a code that will
look for an exact match from sheet one to sheet two and hyperlink it?

Max

Table of Contents Sheet in Workbook

See one response to your multi-post in .worksheet.functions
(Please do not multi-post)
--
Max
Singapore