-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Links Update Auto? (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/107575-links-update-auto.html)

DDBeards

Links Update Auto?

In file F1 I have links on page P4 to page P1 and they update anytime the
data on P1 is changed as planned. However, I also have file F2 that is
linked to P4 of F1. The problem is that this data on P1 of F2 is only
updated when I open the file F2. The entire function of F2 is to be a sole
data source for an Access database that is linked to F2 P1. And the access
link works fine, accept it is never being updated because F2 is never being
opened and refreshed. I am hoping that someone out there can help me this
problem.

Thanks, DDBeards