-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Moving file locations (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/103916-moving-file-locations.html)

Derek

Moving file locations

We have a need to move a number of spreadsheets that have hundreds of links
in each of them and I am wondering if there is a utility that can be used to
re-establish the links if the correct information is given.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Manville

Moving file locations

If all the links are formula links to workbooks in the same folder (or
closely related folders) as the workbook itself is in, there may be no
need to do anything, as the links are held as relative links.

If this is not the case then my LinkManager (free) would help you.
Email me at Bill _ Manville @ compuserve . com [without the spaces]
for a copy.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England