-   -   work with multiple workbooks on separate monitor for 2003 edition (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/99938-work-multiple-workbooks-separate-monitor-2003-edition.html)

mathura

work with multiple workbooks on separate monitor for 2003 edition

work with multiple workbooks on separate monitors for 2003 edition.

I am not able to open multiple excell workbooks/sheets on multiple monitors.
My co worker told me she knew someone who was using the workbooks on multiple
monitors. please let me know how.

thank you

tony h

work with multiple workbooks on separate monitor for 2003 edition

The setup for multiplw monitors is under your windows
settingsgs...display...settings if your pc video card will support
multiple monitors

--
tony h
tony h's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21074