Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Very large complex workbook is now giving me the wrong results :(

Grr!

Excel is giving me incorrect results with certain areas of the
workbook. I am using excel to analyse data by essentially counting
instances in which certain criteria are met. I have the ability to
check these results manually by autofiltering my data, and can confirm
now that Excel is giving me completely incorrect results!

Here it the formula in question:

=SUM(((ISNUMBER(FIND("Se",'Supply Data'!$d$3:$d$2000)))*('Supply
Data'!$i$3:$i$2000$P$30))*('Supply Data'!$R$1=K273))

This formula counts all instances in my raw data (Supply Data) that an
entry has the letters 'Se', has a termination date greater than the
beginning of the year, and is within a certain location. Trouble is, I
can set the current year to be today, which SHOULD garauntee that the
result is zero (as no one can have an entry greater than today since I
am using historical data)... I end up getting 12, and nothing I can do
changes this. After futzing around with the autofilter for many moons
and double checking everything, suddenly the result will drop down to
0.