-   -   About loking cells.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/99704-about-loking-cells.html)

master777

About loking cells..

How could I lock a single cell and selected cells in a spread sheed in
excell? If you could inform or respond to my email address please! Thanks...
My email:

Corey Helms

About loking cells..

When you say you want to lock the cells, are you wanting them to remain at
the top of your workseet, even when you scroll down? Or are you referring to
something else? If you're wanting the cell(s) frozen at the top of the
worksheet, select the row below the given cell(s). Then open up your Window
menu, and select Freeze Panes. That should freeze the desired cell(s) to the
top of your worksheet.

Corey Helms