-   -   Convert from number to word in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/99579-convert-number-word-excel.html)

Bui Chau Giang

Convert from number to word in excel

Kindly guide me how to convert from number to word in excel.

Thanks!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions

Toppers

Convert from number to word in excel

See

"Bui Chau Giang" wrote:

Kindly guide me how to convert from number to word in excel.

Thanks!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions

[email protected]

Convert from number to word in excel

Hello,

I suggest to take my UDF spellnumber:
http://www.sulprobil.com/html/spellnumber.html

Please notice that most solutions offered in the web are not checking
boundaries (number to low/high) do not tell you about rounding and are
not capable of dealing with negative numbers.

Regards,
Bernd