-   -   formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/99411-formula.html)

rhbm

formula

I'm trying to add the number of cells that contain a series of numbers. I.E.
From E2:E24 add the number of cells containing 100% and total in E26. for the
same range count the number of cells containing numbers from 90% - 99% in
cell E27.

tim m

formula

do you want to add what is in the cells themselves togehter or just count how
many cells contain the data you are checking for?

"rhbm" wrote:

I'm trying to add the number of cells that contain a series of numbers. I.E.
From E2:E24 add the number of cells containing 100% and total in E26. for the
same range count the number of cells containing numbers from 90% - 99% in
cell E27.

Ingolf

formula

Hi,

try

=COUNTIF(E2:E24,"0.9")-COUNTIF(E2:E24,"0.99")

for the number of values between 90% and 99%

Regards,
Ingolf

rhbm schrieb:

I'm trying to add the number of cells that contain a series of numbers. I.E.
From E2:E24 add the number of cells containing 100% and total in E26. for the
same range count the number of cells containing numbers from 90% - 99% in
cell E27.

rhbm

formula

count how many cells
--
rhbm

"rhbm" wrote:

I'm trying to add the number of cells that contain a series of numbers. I.E.
From E2:E24 add the number of cells containing 100% and total in E26. for the
same range count the number of cells containing numbers from 90% - 99% in
cell E27.

rhbm

formula

That worked! Thank you very much!
--
rhbm

rhbm schrieb:

I'm trying to add the number of cells that contain a series of numbers. I.E.
From E2:E24 add the number of cells containing 100% and total in E26. for the