-   -   how do I open a publisher file in front page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/99128-how-do-i-open-publisher-file-front-page.html)

mike ramsey

how do I open a publisher file in front page

I have created a web page (site) in Publisher and want to import it into
front page. howdo I do this? the import option doesn't work

Mike

Franz Verga

mike ramsey wrote:
I have created a web page (site) in Publisher and want to import it
into front page. howdo I do this? the import option doesn't work

Mike

Hi Mike,

I think you're a little bit OT here... This ng is about Excel...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Gord Dibben

how do I open a publisher file in front page

Mike

This is an Excel news group.

Perhaps try a Publisher or Front Page group.

Here is a link to MS news groups.

http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP