-   -   =NETWORKDAYS not working as expected and as it once did (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/99121-%3Dnetworkdays-not-working-expected-once-did.html)

USAOz

=NETWORKDAYS not working as expected and as it once did

My problem is that I can NOT get the function =NETWORKDAYS to operate!

I had a workbook with a worksheet in it with data from the previous year
working well with this function. I copied, then renamed the workbook, opened
the relevant worksheet and the function yields the error #NAME?

I have installed the Analysis Toolpack AND the Analysis Toolpack VBA but it
still does not work! FAQ indicated that there should be a list of functions
in the Data drop-down after installing this toolpack but there isnt!

I tried FAQ and €“ on the off chance that the dates entered were not in the
=DATE format as suggested €“ changed the dates as required and still got the
same result!

Sample data that yields this error:

A B C D E
1 11/6/06 29/6/06 12/6/06 #NAME?

Where columns B, C, and D contain the date entered in the format
=DATE(2006,6,11), =DATE(2006,6,29) and =DATE(2006,6,12).

Column E has the function:

IF(OR(ISBLANK($B1),ISBLANK($C1)),€¯€¯,IF(ISBLANK ($D1),NETWORKDAYS($B1,$C1),NETWORKDAYS($B1,$C1,$D1 )))

Any ideas on why this function will not yield the days as it once did?

Ardus Petus

=NETWORKDAYS not working as expected and as it once did

Works by me like a treat!

Cheers
--
AP

"USAOz" a écrit dans le message de news:
[...]

Your formula contains non-standard quotes. Replace them with the standard
double-quotes