-   -   Need to find a formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/99019-need-find-formula.html)

Lanza52

Need to find a formula

I'm new to excel and have to do a project with it and I am stumped as to
how to do this.

I'm trying to set up an IF formula but I can't find the situation.

What I am looking for is, in words, (If B20 increased by 1 over the
past 7 B13)True(1)False(0)

To clarify a bit, heres a situation that would turn up true.
B13: 5
B20: 1

B13: 6 through B13: 12
B20: 2 B20: 2

The cell with the formula in it should turn up: 1

And false:
B13: 5
B20: 1

B13: 6 through B13: 12
B13: 1 B13: 1

The cell with the formula in it should turn up: 0

Thanks in advance.

--
Lanza52
Lanza52's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36316

Mallycat

Need to find a formula

I have no idea what you are talking about:confused:

--
Mallycat
Mallycat's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35514