-   -   noamal curve and cumulative distribution graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/98781-noamal-curve-cumulative-distribution-graph.html)

hendra

noamal curve and cumulative distribution graph

Hi all,
How do I create a normal curve graph and cumulative distribution graph
using excel?Thanks

--
hendra
hendra's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35516

Gary

noamal curve and cumulative distribution graph

Download MINITAB.

"hendra" wrote in
message ...

Hi all,
How do I create a normal curve graph and cumulative distribution graph
using excel?Thanks

--
hendra
hendra's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=560531

Mike Middleton

noamal curve and cumulative distribution graph

hendra -

Enter a list of values in a column. Use the NORMDIST worksheet function in
an adjacent column. Select both, and use the Chart Wizard to create an XY
(Scatter) chart. Format the data series pattern to be smoothed, or use more
values.

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com