-   -   Is it possible to format a cell w/ 2 font sizes by formula? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/98734-possible-format-cell-w-2-font-sizes-formula.html)

The Beef

Is it possible to format a cell w/ 2 font sizes by formula?

One of my users is looking to setup a cell by formula (ie. =A1&B1) where A1
would have a 10 point font size and B1 would have a 6 point size?

We can setup 2 font sizes on a manually entered data cell, but can't seem to
find a way to do it w/ a formula for multiple calculated cells.

Thanks.

Dave Peterson

Is it possible to format a cell w/ 2 font sizes by formula?

Formulas don't support this kind of formatting.

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

Is it possible to format a cell w/ 2 font sizes by formula?

Not possible by formula.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP