-   -   How do I set NETWORKDAYS to regard friday and saturday as weekend (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/98281-how-do-i-set-networkdays-regard-friday-saturday-weekend.html)

Shay.C.

How do I set NETWORKDAYS to regard friday and saturday as weekend

The NETWORKDAYS function regards Saturday and Sunday as weekends. I need to
set Excel to regard Friday and Saturday as the weekend.

Biff

How do I set NETWORKDAYS to regard friday and saturday as weekend

Hi!

Try this:

A1 = start date
A2 = end date

=NETWORKDAYS(A1+1,A2+1)

If you need to exclude holidays:

H1:H10 = list of holiday dates

Entered as an array using the key combination of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER.

=NETWORKDAYS(A1+1,A2+1,H1:H10+1)

Biff

"Shay.C." wrote in message
The NETWORKDAYS function regards Saturday and Sunday as weekends. I need
set Excel to regard Friday and Saturday as the weekend.

Sadad

How do I set NETWORKDAYS to regard friday and saturday as week

PERFECT... IT WORKS :)

Thanks you...