-   -   Do you have instructions for making check boxes? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9820-do-you-have-instructions-making-check-boxes.html)

Renee Alborn

Do you have instructions for making check boxes?

I am needing to add check boxes to a form in excel. Can someone give me the
instructions on how to do this? Thanks in advance.

Bob Phillips

Do you mean a userform? If so, there us a checkbox control. Activate the
toolbox (ViewToolbox) and just drag the checkbox control onto your form.
Double-click to me given a template event to use.

--

HTH

RP