Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gb_S49

Default The impossible?

I am trying to set up a template work sheet where new data is dumped into
columns A to C. I need to rank in order (top 20) the values of column c, but
report back the adjacent value of C. Column B may contain the same value.
Column C contain unique value.
Cell h2 =LARGE($B:$B,$J2){j2 = 1} gives me the highest value of column b.
Cell F2 =VLOOKUP($H2,$A:$C,3,0)
F2 only returns the first occurance.
Any suggestions?