-   -   Create a message upon opening of Spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/97977-create-message-upon-opening-spreadsheet.html)

JaneC

Create a message upon opening of Spreadsheet

Hi,

I am wanting to create a reminder message to be displayed when I open a
certain spreadsheet. Is there anyway I can do this? I think I can create a
maco called Auto_Open but I'm not sure what it should contain?

Thanks,

Jane

Dave Peterson

Create a message upon opening of Spreadsheet

Option Explicit
sub Auto_open()
msgbox "this is where you'd put your message" & vblf & _
"a second line if you want it"
end sub

--

Dave Peterson