-   -   Chart with dual Y axis data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/97886-chart-dual-y-axis-data.html)

El Bee

Chart with dual Y axis data

I have a chart that has times on the Y axis and dates on the X axis; is it
possible to add another set of data to the Y axis that is not a time but a
line that shows the number of records processed for each date?
I'm trying to show that if a program runs x number of minutes how many
records did it process; and I want to show this by each day.
I think I saw something like this a few years back but can't remember where
I saw it.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks.

nemadrias