-   -   Adding # of days to a date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/97843-adding-days-date.html)

bastien86

Adding # of days to a date

I wish to add 125 days to todays current date format in a cell, to display in
date format, the date 125 days from now. Can anybody assist me with this?

Ardus Petus

Adding # of days to a date

=A1+125
format as date

HTH
--
AP

"bastien86" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
I wish to add 125 days to todays current date format in a cell, to display
in
date format, the date 125 days from now. Can anybody assist me with this?

Sloth

Adding # of days to a date

=TODAY()+125

you might have to format the cell into a date.