-   -   leave the decimal fraction (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/97745-leave-decimal-fraction.html)

Darrel

leave the decimal fraction

How do I remove the integer from a number and retain the decimal fraction
portion (123.45 would yield 0.45)

Ardus Petus

leave the decimal fraction

=MOD(A1,1)

HTH
--
AP

"Darrel" a écrit dans le message de news:
How do I remove the integer from a number and retain the decimal fraction
portion (123.45 would yield 0.45)

Toppers

leave the decimal fraction

A1=123.45

in B1 put:

=MOD(A1,1)

HTH

"Darrel" wrote:

How do I remove the integer from a number and retain the decimal fraction
portion (123.45 would yield 0.45)

Josh Craig

leave the decimal fraction

If you're happy with it in a different cell I'd do this:

=a1-int(a1)

(where a1 contains the original number)