-   -   change minutes to hours and minutes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/97735-change-minutes-hours-minutes.html)

Steved

change minutes to hours and minutes

Hello from Steved

I have a total off 1350 minutes and take away 30 minutes for the meal break.

What formula could I use please to get the result above. ( Hours and minutes )

Thankyou

Biff

change minutes to hours and minutes

Divide by 1440 and format as h:mm

=1350/1440 = 0.9375

Formatted as h:mm = 22:30

Biff

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

I have a total off 1350 minutes and take away 30 minutes for the meal
break.

What formula could I use please to get the result above. ( Hours and
minutes )

Thankyou

Steved

change minutes to hours and minutes

Thanks Biff

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

I have a total off 1350 minutes and take away 30 minutes for the meal
break.

What formula could I use please to get the result above. ( Hours and
minutes )

Thankyou

Biff

change minutes to hours and minutes