-   -   IF Function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/97200-if-function.html)

MerlinGirl

IF Function

Is there a way to get around the limitations of the IF function? I'd like to
be able to enter a number in one cell and have other cells be automatically
filled in based on data from another worksheet.

CLR

IF Function

The VLOOKUP function is what you seek...........check out the help section
and post back if you have specific questions.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3