-   -   Can I print mail out labels or envelopes using data in excell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/97171-can-i-print-mail-out-labels-envelopes-using-data-excell.html)

cocoa

Can I print mail out labels or envelopes using data in excell

I need to print labels or envelopes using names and addresses setup in excell
with Line 2 having name in colum A, address colum B, city and state colum C
and zip code colum D. Then line 2 would have a different name,address etc.
etc. Looking for the least time consuming way to use this data to print
labels or envelopes to mail out information. Is there any way to print this
from excell data or convert to a printable file?

Trevor Shuttleworth

Can I print mail out labels or envelopes using data in excell

Use Mail Merge in Word and select the Excel spreadsheet as the data source.

Regards

Trevor

"cocoa" wrote in message
I need to print labels or envelopes using names and addresses setup in
excell
with Line 2 having name in colum A, address colum B, city and state colum
and zip code colum D. Then line 2 would have a different name,address etc.
etc. Looking for the least time consuming way to use this data to print
labels or envelopes to mail out information. Is there any way to print
this
from excell data or convert to a printable file?

Gord Dibben

Can I print mail out labels or envelopes using data in excell

cocoa

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 07:26:01 -0700, cocoa
wrote:

I need to print labels or envelopes using names and addresses setup in excell
with Line 2 having name in colum A, address colum B, city and state colum C
and zip code colum D. Then line 2 would have a different name,address etc.
etc. Looking for the least time consuming way to use this data to print
labels or envelopes to mail out information. Is there any way to print this
from excell data or convert to a printable file?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

cocoa

Can I print mail out labels or envelopes using data in excell

It worked great. Thank you sooooooooo much! You do not Know how much I
appreciate the response.

"cocoa" wrote:

I need to print labels or envelopes using names and addresses setup in excell
with Line 2 having name in colum A, address colum B, city and state colum C
and zip code colum D. Then line 2 would have a different name,address etc.
etc. Looking for the least time consuming way to use this data to print
labels or envelopes to mail out information. Is there any way to print this
from excell data or convert to a printable file?

cocoa

Can I print mail out labels or envelopes using data in excell

Thank You sooooooooo Much. It worked great. You do not know how much I
appreciate the response.

"cocoa" wrote in message
I need to print labels or envelopes using names and addresses setup in
excell
with Line 2 having name in colum A, address colum B, city and state colum
and zip code colum D. Then line 2 would have a different name,address etc.
etc. Looking for the least time consuming way to use this data to print
labels or envelopes to mail out information. Is there any way to print
this
from excell data or convert to a printable file?

Trevor Shuttleworth

Can I print mail out labels or envelopes using data in excell

you're welcome ... thanks for the feedback, glad I could help