-   -   can I put units in MS excel like 200 mm in formulae ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/97059-can-i-put-units-ms-excel-like-200-mm-formulae.html)

Prashant

can I put units in MS excel like 200 mm in formulae ?

I am working on a MS excel sheet that involves lots of calculation ... my
units are mm and m , I have lots of formulae that need to be put with these
units ... can you please help me

Barb Reinhardt

can I put units in MS excel like 200 mm in formulae ?

You can display "mm" or "m" by formatting the cells that need it with a
custom format. Use something like

0 "mm" in the format

I don't believe that EXCEL will know what the units are when you do your
calculations. You'll need to address that in the calculations directly.