-   -   Using Worksheets in Windows XP (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9687-using-worksheets-windows-xp.html)

dirtlady

Using Worksheets in Windows XP

I just switched to Windows XP and am trying to figure out how to get multiple
sheets within the workbook. I can't figure it out. I'm used to being able
to use several sheets and I'm starting to think that this program is not
capable. Any help or insight?
--
dirtlady

Myrna Larson

Did you look at the options on the INSERT menu? Seems to me that Worksheet is
one of them <g.

At Tools/Options, you can also set the default number of worksheets in new
workbooks.