-   -   filtering data and blue marks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/96708-filtering-data-blue-marks.html)

tara

filtering data and blue marks

When I am about to filter some of my data i have, i.e finding all the data
with a certain date, the information appears incomplete and a blue spider or
bug appears

Max

"tara" wrote:
When I am about to filter some of my data i have, i.e finding all the data
with a certain date, the information appears incomplete and a blue spider or
bug appears

Hazarding some guesses ..

Before re-filtering on a new col,
Try re-setting the Autofilter to show all
Click Data Filter Show All

Blue colored row headers are filtered rows (indicative of a filtered
situation). When you reset as above for a fresh filter op on another col,
there should no blue colored row headers (full table, all row headers will
display in normal black colour).
--
Max
Singapore