-   -   Hide row if cell = 0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/96628-hide-row-if-cell-%3D-0-a.html)

[email protected]

Hide row if cell = 0

Ok I've a list of entries with values

essentially looks like this

ID Description Value

What i need is to hide the row if the value = 0

I'm pulling this data from a list, so essentially each cell is already
a function set to equal to another sheet ( I could hard write this in)

I'm using Excel 2007 too if it matters

Dave Peterson

Hide row if cell = 0

I'd use Data|Filter|autofilter.

Then use a custom filter of not equal to 0.

--

Dave Peterson