-   -   For some reason I can't insert an object on my spread sheet. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/96625-some-reason-i-cant-insert-object-my-spread-sheet.html)

Mike

For some reason I can't insert an object on my spread sheet.

I have been able to insert objects onto my spread sheet. For example a Adobe
pdf file. What in the world has gone wrong?

CLR

For some reason I can't insert an object on my spread sheet.

Is it this way in all files, or just this one?..........if just this one,
perhaps it's protected.........can you insert objects into this file on
another computer?

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3