-   -   Problems with Fuction Loading (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/96433-problems-fuction-loading.html)

mpeplow

Problems with Fuction Loading

I have created a custom function for use in excel and saved as a .xla
addin.

The fucntion works great, however, after closing the spread sheet and
reopening it excel displays a link to the addin location followed by
the fuction in the formula bar.

Basicall what I'm trying to accomplish to have the addin store on a
public network drive so no matter who opens the spreadsheet the addin
will still be loaded and fuction will operate as normal.

Thanks in advanced.

--
mpeplow
mpeplow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34812

mpeplow

Problems with Fuction Loading

Set the folder on the network drive as your alt startup folder by
clicking on tools,options,general, Second textbox from the bottom.