-   -   CELL COLOR DOES NOT SHOW ON SCREEN, DOES PRINTS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/96375-cell-color-does-not-show-screen-does-prints.html)

GEOFF

CELL COLOR DOES NOT SHOW ON SCREEN, DOES PRINTS

WHEN I SELECT CELL SHADING IT DOES NOT SHOW ON THE SCREEN HOWEVER IT WILL
PRINT. I WANT TO SEE IT ON THE SCREEN!
--
GNL

Ardus Petus

CELL COLOR DOES NOT SHOW ON SCREEN, DOES PRINTS

Typing with ALLCAPS is considered as shouting.
Please keep this place quiet.

AP

"Ardus Petus" wrote:

Typing with ALLCAPS is considered as shouting.
Please keep this place quiet.

AP

Sorry, but I have trouble reading smaller print and just developed a bad
habit and type in caps for ease of seeing what I am doing..