-   -   calculation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/96261-calculation.html)

M.Ummer Malik

calculation

when i apply a ifor formula and if there is a formula in source cell the
result is displaying 0 zero i whish to keep is blank in result cell if result
is 0' if all source cells are empty the result is comming as blank.(if or
formula false)

Toppers

calculation

Can you please post example(s) of your formula(e).

"M.Ummer Malik" wrote:

when i apply a ifor formula and if there is a formula in source cell the
result is displaying 0 zero i whish to keep is blank in result cell if result
is 0' if all source cells are empty the result is comming as blank.(if or
formula false)

Marcelo

calculation

if(or(a2=0,a2="",0,...)

.... = your formula

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"M.Ummer Malik" escreveu:

when i apply a ifor formula and if there is a formula in source cell the
result is displaying 0 zero i whish to keep is blank in result cell if result
is 0' if all source cells are empty the result is comming as blank.(if or
formula false)

starguy

calculation

hopfully Marcelo intended =if(or(a2=0,a2=""*)*,0,...)

Marcelo Wrote:
if(or(a2=0,a2="",0,...)

.... = your formula

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434

starguy

calculation

hopfully Marcelo intended =if(or(a2=0,a2=""*)*,0,...)

Marcelo Wrote:
if(or(a2=0,a2="",0,...)

.... = your formula

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"M.Ummer Malik" escreveu:

when i apply a ifor formula and if there is a formula in source cell

the
result is displaying 0 zero i whish to keep is blank in result cell

if result
is 0' if all source cells are empty the result is comming as

blank.(if or
formula false)

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=555981

starguy

calculation

hopfully Marcelo intended =if(or(a2=0,a2=""*)*,0,...)

Marcelo Wrote:
if(or(a2=0,a2="",0,...)

.... = your formula

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"M.Ummer Malik" escreveu:

when i apply a ifor formula and if there is a formula in source cell

the
result is displaying 0 zero i whish to keep is blank in result cell

if result
is 0' if all source cells are empty the result is comming as

blank.(if or
formula false)

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=555981

starguy

calculation

hopfully Marcelo intended =if(or(a2=0,a2=""*)*,0,...)

Marcelo Wrote:
if(or(a2=0,a2="",0,...)

.... = your formula

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"M.Ummer Malik" escreveu:

when i apply a ifor formula and if there is a formula in source cell

the
result is displaying 0 zero i whish to keep is blank in result cell

if result
is 0' if all source cells are empty the result is comming as

blank.(if or
formula false)

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=555981

starguy

calculation

hopfully Marcelo intended =if(or(a2=0,a2=""*)*,0,...)

Marcelo Wrote:
if(or(a2=0,a2="",0,...)

.... = your formula

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"M.Ummer Malik" escreveu:

when i apply a ifor formula and if there is a formula in source cell

the
result is displaying 0 zero i whish to keep is blank in result cell

if result
is 0' if all source cells are empty the result is comming as

blank.(if or
formula false)

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=555981

starguy

calculation

hopfully Marcelo intended =if(or(a2=0,a2=""*)*,0,...)

Marcelo Wrote:
if(or(a2=0,a2="",0,...)

.... = your formula

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"M.Ummer Malik" escreveu:

when i apply a ifor formula and if there is a formula in source cell

the
result is displaying 0 zero i whish to keep is blank in result cell

if result
is 0' if all source cells are empty the result is comming as

blank.(if or
formula false)

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=555981

M.Ummer Malik

calculation

IMY FORMULA IS
=IF(OR(G510,I510),($J$45+SUM($G$47:G51))-SUM($I$47:I51),"")

"M.Ummer Malik" wrote:

when i apply a ifor formula and if there is a formula in source cell the
result is displaying 0 zero i whish to keep is blank in result cell if result
is 0' if all source cells are empty the result is comming as blank.(if or
formula false)

M.Ummer Malik

calculation

AND

=IF(OR(E290,I290,M290,Q290,U290),SUM(E29,I29, M29,Q29,U29,Y29),"")

M.Ummer Malik Wrote:
AND

=IF(OR(E290,I290,M290,Q290,U290),SUM(E29,I29, M29,Q29,U29,Y29),"")

no problem in this formula. its correct.