-   -   formula for changing CAPS to small letters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/96122-formula-changing-caps-small-letters.html)

Stilla

formula for changing CAPS to small letters

Hello...

Is there a formula I can use to turn two columns of names (first & last)
that are currently in Capital letters, into small letters with only the first
letter in Caps?

Thanks in advance!

Stilla

Marcelo

formula for changing CAPS to small letters

=proper(a1)

HTH
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Stilla" escreveu:

Hello...

Is there a formula I can use to turn two columns of names (first & last)
that are currently in Capital letters, into small letters with only the first
letter in Caps?

Thanks in advance!

Stilla

Franz Verga

Stilla wrote:
Hello...

Is there a formula I can use to turn two columns of names (first &
last) that are currently in Capital letters, into small letters with
only the first letter in Caps?

Thanks in advance!

Stilla

Hi Stilla,