-   -   Prevent changing size when copy&paste into another Excel Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/96112-prevent-changing-size-when-copy-paste-into-another-excel-worksheet.html)

Michelle

Prevent changing size when copy&paste into another Excel Worksheet

Hello,
I have created a template in Excel that contains headings that I need to
copy and paste into another Excel worksheet that I have exported data onto.

However, when I copy and paste this template that I have created in Excel
onto another Excel worksheet, the formatting such as, the size of the cells
change which takes a lot of time to correct because I have formatted the
cells on the template to "wrap the text."

Is there anyway I can "freeze" the cells so that I can copy and paste the
template onto another Excel worksheet without having to fix the cell
formatting and/or size??

I have found a HELP topic on this issue, it is called "Prevent objects from
moving and sizing with cells;" however, I cannot figure out how to get to
"Object Positioning" so I can select (I BELEIVE) "Move but don't size with
cells." Because I do want to copy and paste it but I don't want to change the
cell(s) size.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE!

--
Michelle