-   -   How do I make the custom headers and footer repeat on every works. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/9606-how-do-i-make-custom-headers-footer-repeat-every-works.html)

Chrisod

How do I make the custom headers and footer repeat on every works.

Please help? When I create a custom header or footer I have to do it for
every worksheet in Excel. Is there any way I can force it to add it to all
worksheets?

JE McGimpsey

Take a look he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fullnameinfooter2.html

In article ,
"Chrisod" wrote:

Please help? When I create a custom header or footer I have to do it for
every worksheet in Excel. Is there any way I can force it to add it to all
worksheets?

Peo Sjoblom

Before you apply the header, group the sheets (click the 1st sheet, hold down
the shift key and click the last), when you are done don't forget to ungroup
the sheets

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Chrisod" wrote:

Please help? When I create a custom header or footer I have to do it for
every worksheet in Excel. Is there any way I can force it to add it to all
worksheets?

Chrisod

Thanks for that it worked a treat.
Chrisod